Top 10 Most Popular RV Brands …
Top 10 Most Popular RV Brands*
Over the past 30 days more than 300,000 RV consumers on RVT.com have shopped, visited and viewed the following RV brands most often – in this order:
- Tiffin Phaeton – Top models include: 40SQH, 36QSH and 40QTH.
- Tiffin Allegro Bus – Top models include: 40QDP, 45LP, and 37AP.
- Newmar Dutch Star – Top models include: 4018, 4095, and 4023.
- Fleetwood Discovery – Top models include: 40X, 40G, and 39S.
- Fleetwood Bounder – Top models include: 35E, 36S, and 35K.
- Newmar Mountain Aire – Top models include: 4301, 3778, and 4005.
- American Coach American Eagle – Top models include: 40EVS, 40VS, 40G.
- Monaco Dynasty – Top models include: Duke, Countess, & Renaissance IV.
- Tiffin Allegro – Top models include: 34TGA, 36LA, and 35QBA.
- Keystone Cougar – Top models include: 327RES, 337FLS, and 38RLS.
Top 10 Keyword Searches
Last 30 days, 300K RVT.com RV Shoppers:
- “toy hauler”
- “king bed”
* This is a new monthly “industry intelligence” report from RVT.com. It’ll be available here, on RVAdvertiser.com, a publication of RVT.com. Feel free to subscribe by entering your email address into the FREE UPDATES box above to the right.
For an up-to-the-minute look at how your brand(s) compare, feel free to contact: Chris Mapson, RVT.com, 800-282-2183 x 710.