We’ve recently updated the “look and feel” plus the functionality of all Search Results tiles with a cleaner layout, and better calls to action. This will enhance the consumer’s RV shopping experience because they can quickly see details about every RV right inside the Search Results Page (SRP).
What’s more, RV shoppers can now “Watch” your listings and even Contact you directly from the Search Results … without having to view the RV details page.
Here’s how RVT’s new Search Results Pages look. (You’ll want to get familiar with this layout as there are definite ways you can take full advantage of it.)
To make the most of the new consumer friendly Search Results Page update, dealers should ensure that your ads are complete with …
- Mileage (if applicable)
- And a complete Description.
Also, consider adding video as it is now directly accessible from the RV shopper’s Search Results Page. Videos …
- Increase engagement with potential buyers
- And get you indexed on YouTube.
Yes, video is becoming more and more of an essential part of your digital advertising strategy every day.
Example of a Complete Search Results Tile:
Notice how …
- All the information is complete.
- Has a strong caption: “Excellent Condition – LOWERED PRICE!!”.
- Takes advantage of the Bold Red Upgrade to stand out.
- No video (tsk, tsk!)
- But overall, a very “clickable” Search Results tile. Well done.
Example of an INcomplete Search Results tile:
- No caption.
- Missing information (Slides, Sleeps, GVWR).
- No written description of the $73,248 RV at all
- Possibly a weaker lead in photograph.
- And, no video. Overall, probably not a super “clickable” tile when found in a list of similar RVs on a Search Results Page.
Consumer friendly Search Results tiles … And some of the things dealers can do to win the click!
As always, we welcome any feedback you might have regarding this update.