RV Internet Sales Managers never cease to inspire us! You have great insights into how to sell more RVs.
And today, RVAdvertiser is pleased to feature some timely ideas and a special video courtesy of James Klaus, E-Commerce Director at Bozeman RV Sales.
Check out the short video below. James offers 5 important “to-do” items that should be “on the radar” for RV Internet Managers who want to make the most of the busy Spring selling season.
Add These Suggestions To Your “Do” List …
1. Optimize Your Online Listings!
2. Be Transparent Across All Forms of Media.
- Make sure your prices are available across all media.
- And, make sure prices are the same!
- Set yourself up to be easy to research, easy to find and easy to buy from.
3. Enter all your leads into your CRM.
- Generating leads costs money. Put all leads into your CRM.
- Track the source of your leads so management knows what advertising is working.
- Set follow ups for all “in market shoppers” (buying in 30 days or less) – quick automated autoresponder emails plus phone calls per your Sales Process.
- Use 180 and 365 day follow ups as well.
4. Make Sure Your Management Team and Sales Team Are on the Same Page.
- Sales needs to know what advertising is happening so when the customer comes in, Sales is aware and can capitalize.
- Advertising works.
- People come in.
- Now sell RVs!
Thanks for the sage and timely advice, James!
Our Reader’s Turn: